Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Oct 6 '12
278 of 366
This is an animation from a series of sketches created while designing surface patterns for Aldea Home in San Francisco.
- Generate a palette from the Spoonflower color guide.
- Create gradients between colors within the palette.
- Perform a pass of color quantization to fit the gradient to the color guide palette.
- Down-sample the resolution 50% without interpolation.
- Up-sample the resolution to desired pattern size.